Welcome to Nephrology Associates, P.A.
Nephrology Associates, P.A. is a single specialty practice specializing in the care of patients with kidney disease and hypertension.
Established in 1974, Nephrology Associates has grown to 25 board certified physicians and 11 nurse practitioners. Nephrology Associates has 10 offices located through out New Castle, Kent, Sussex and Cecil Counties. Our physicians are on staff at all major hospitals in Delaware as well as Union Hospital in Cecil County, Maryland.
In addition to office and hospital based patient care, Nephrology Associates physicians and nurse practitioners manage the dialysis treatments of well over 1,000 patients at 17 dialysis centers. We provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive care including:
- Consultation for chronic kidney disease (CKD), hypertension treatment, dialysis technology, and transplantation
- Interventional Nephrology
- Medical Director leadership at dialysis clinics
- Vascular Access Center for fistula, graft, and catheter insertion and maintenance
- Close association with Christiana Care Health Services - Christiana Hospital kidney transplant program
The Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Staff at Nephrology Associates are committed to assisting patients achieve and maintain good kidney health. Please browse our site to learn more about Nephrology Associates, P.A.
We look forward to working with you.